The scope for this project was to fully remodel the existing 1328 SF residence built in 1931, and expand with a 1085 SF addition. Due to the historic classification the windows of the existing building were untouched, but some glass had to be replaced with original wavy glass. New windows were installed on the addition only. The original hardwoods were not able to be saved and were replaced with reclaimed red oak throughout. Key features include solid reclaimed beams in master bedroom, dog shower, and screened in porch.
- Solid Reclaimed Beams in Master Bedroom
- Full Overlay and Inset CNC Machined Custom Cabinetry
- Relaxed Outdoor Screened-In Porch
- Restored Historical Windows to Original Condition
- Premium Quartz Countertops Throughout
- 42″ Heatilator Woodburning Fireplace