This 320 SF eat-in kitchen was designed as a gathering spot for friends and family. Centrally located, the kitchen provides views of the living areas and lanai.
The u-shape space is anchored by dual 8-foot islands, adding a vibrant blue color to the mostly white color palette. The central island serves as counter space for food prep, and the butcher-block stands out from the rest of the quartz countertops.
Also showcased is a wine/beverage station featuring white oak wine storage and floating shelves. Additional features include soft neutral finishes and stainless-steel appliances.
- Reclaimed 2-3/4″ White Oak Hardwood Floors
- Full Overlay CNC Machined Custom Cabinetry
- Designer Grade Quartz and Butcher-block Countertops
- Designer Grade Finishes (Farmhouse Kitchen Sink)
- Commercial Grade Thermador and Sub Zero Appliances